Full Stack Developer
We are looking for a PHP developer who is dedicated to his craft, writes code that is proud of and can hit the ground running. We need you to write beautiful, fast and high standard, and scalable, well commented code along with documentation of the code written. You will be a part of our core development team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing product development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching.
- Develop, record and maintain cutting edge web-based Laravel E-commerce and Marketplace websites and maintaining the back-end of mobile applications
- Familiarity using Bagisto, Open Cart or any other PHP e-commerce packages.
- Build innovative, state-of-the-art applications and collaborate with the App Development team
- Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools
- Utilize back-end data services and contribute to increase existing data services API
- Lead the entire web application development life cycle right from concept stage to delivery and post launch support
- Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with technical and process issues
- Document the development process, architecture, and standard components
- Coordinate with co-developers and keeps project manager well informed of the status of development effort and serves as liaison between development staff and project manager
- Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development Laravel, codeigniter developer requirements and qualifications
- Previous working experience as a Codeigniter developer for minimum 2 years
- In depth knowledge of object-oriented PHP and latest version Laravel and Codeiginiter PHP Framework
- Hands on experience with SQL schema design, SOLID principles, REST API design
- Software testing (PHPUnit, PHPSpec, Behat)
- MySQL profiling and query optimization
- Creative and efficient problem solver
- Check for all web related security including XSS, DDos attacks, cookie hijacking, SQL injection
- Assisting senior consultants
- Creating reports & Gathering Data
- Analyzing Data and understanding results
- Arranging client coordination
– Proficiency in PHP, MySQL, OOPS Concepts.
– Exp. of requirement analysis, Database design concepts, handling customers.
– Exceptional skills in PHP development with PHP framework Code Igniter, Laravel
– Well versed working with different payment gateways.
– Mandatory-experience of Open source technologies like :
– Shopping carts(Zencart, Magento, Opencart)
– CMS(wordpress, Joomla)
– MVC Framework
– Good communication skills are very important.