Senior PHP Developer
We are looking for a Senior Level PHP Developer with minimum 4 years of experience. You should be comfortable working on PHP frameworks like Laravel. You will be helping us build large-enterprise e-commerce applications. The candidate should be thorough with Laravel e-commerce development, API development for React Native apps, web security and preference will be given to candidates who have worked with PHP e-commerce packages such as Bagisto or Open Cart.
- Write clean, well designed code with proper documentation and comments.
- Produce detailed specifications
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Follow industry best practices
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
- Develop, integrate and deploy REST, SOAP (internal, social and other third party APIs)
- Interacts and collaborates with technical colleagues.
- Assisting senior consultants
- Creating reports & Gathering Data
- Analyzing Data and understanding results
- Arranging client coordination
- Need to have design mindset and the ability to work independently with minimum supervision on complex software feature implementations.
- Ability to work independently make own decisions, Integrity with honesty
- Be able across all core technologies – Cake PHP, MySQL, HTML, JQuery
- skills in PHP development with any one major PHP framework (CakePHP, Code Igniter, Laravel, Yii etc.).
- Able to start quickly.